Rocket Dollar Knowledge Base

Am I allowed to pay my compliance fee with my account balance?

Yes, you can. Once your trust bank account is ready, you can change the billing info to a debit card. Normally we charge from an outside credit card.

To pay with your account balance, you can get a debit card for your trust account or LLC and change that to the card on file. This process is usually easiest with our preferred banking partner. You can ask for our preferred banking partner with support through your dashboard, and paying customers can also request from the home page chat bot.

Normally, we charge from a clients credit card as to not unexpectedly eat into their investment account balance.

Please make sure you retain enough cash within your IRA or LLC to maintain your investments, deal with capital calls, maintenance, etc.