Rocket Dollar Knowledge Base

How do I fund my Rocket Dollar Self-Directed Solo 401(k) or Self-Directed IRA?

You can request a rollover transfer from the RD customer dashboard. If you need an old statement, be sure to track it down and upload it.

A Self-Directed solo 401(k) can be funded with new contributions or rollovers from other qualified plans.

A Self-Directed IRA can be funded with new contributions, a transfer from another IRA, referred to as a trustee-to-trustee transfer, or a rollover from a qualified plan or another IRA.